Win a copy of Java 9 Revealed this week in the Features new in Java 9 forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Course Requirement - before or during?  RSS feed

 
Fernando Franzini
Ranch Hand
Posts: 489
2
Java Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Folks

I'm with a doubt.
The mandatory course should be made before the other phases of the certification or can be done during or after?
Best regards.
 
kumar naresh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 120
1
  • Likes 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
It can be done at any point of time, even after completing part 3 also you can complete mandatory training.

Thanks,
Kumar.
 
Sharma Ashutosh
Bartender
Posts: 346
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Please go thru the forum..it has been discussed in some thread...
i vaguely remember that you can appear even after completing all the 3 parts...though i don't understand the logic why someone has to undergo training if they are all done with all the 3 parts...
 
Fernando Franzini
Ranch Hand
Posts: 489
2
Java Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Sharma Ashutosh wrote:Please go thru the forum..it has been discussed in some thread...
i vaguely remember that you can appear even after completing all the 3 parts...though i don't understand the logic why someone has to undergo training if they are all done with all the 3 parts...


Many people do not need training .. training is actually only requirement to complete the certification ...
 
Fernando Franzini
Ranch Hand
Posts: 489
2
Java Spring Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
kumar naresh wrote:It can be done at any point of time, even after completing part 3 also you can complete mandatory training.

Thanks,
Kumar.

Then......the certificate is not sent to the person until prove that he did the training?
 
Jeanne Boyarsky
author & internet detective
Marshal
Posts: 36634
475
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Fernando Franzini wrote:
kumar naresh wrote:It can be done at any point of time, even after completing part 3 also you can complete mandatory training.

Thanks,
Kumar.

Then......the certificate is not sent to the person until prove that he did the training?

Yes.
 
Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!