This week's book giveaway is in the Kotlin forum.
We're giving away four copies of Kotlin for Android App Development and have Peter Sommerhoff on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of Kotlin for Android App Development this week in the Kotlin forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Bear Bibeault
Sheriffs:
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Paul Clapham
  • Knute Snortum
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Tim Moores
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • salvin francis
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Tim Holloway
  • Frits Walraven
  • Ganesh Patekar

OCMJEA exam part I experiences  RSS feed

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
IBM DB2 Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

I recently passed the OCMJEA exam part I with 93% and would like to share my experiences.

You can read the blog entry at
http://ocmjea-experience.blogspot.com/2012/05/passing-ocmjea-exam-part-i.html

Greetings,
Gerd.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 18
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations .
what about mandatory course requirement ? did you pass it before exam or not ?
 
Bartender
Posts: 346
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!!!
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations! All the best for assignment.
 
Gerd Reichinger
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
IBM DB2 Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

kashif bashir wrote:Congratulations .
what about mandatory course requirement ? did you pass it before exam or not ?



I have yet to attend the course. AFAIK you can take that course at any time but your assignment won't get graded until you have completed it.
 
author & internet detective
Posts: 39129
723
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Gerd Reichinger wrote:

kashif bashir wrote:Congratulations .
what about mandatory course requirement ? did you pass it before exam or not ?



I have yet to attend the course. AFAIK you can take that course at any time but your assignment won't get graded until you have completed it.


I think they said you get a grade but not the certificate until you take the class.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 17
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Gerd Reichinger wrote:Hi,

I recently passed the OCMJEA exam part I with 93% and would like to share my experiences.

You can read the blog entry at
http://ocmjea-experience.blogspot.com/2012/05/passing-ocmjea-exam-part-i.html

Greetings,
Gerd.




congratulations to u.
do you find any question in the exam which is not included in the exam objectives?



 
All of the world's problems can be solved in a garden - Geoff Lawton. Tiny ad:
RavenDB is an Open Source NoSQL Database that’s fully transactional (ACID) across your database
https://coderanch.com/t/704633/RavenDB-Open-Source-NoSQL-Database
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!