Win a copy of Head First Go this week in the Go forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Paul Clapham
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Sheriffs:
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Tim Cooke
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Ron McLeod
  • Tim Holloway
  • Claude Moore
  • Stephan van Hulst
Bartenders:
  • Winston Gutkowski
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven

How to buy JWeb+ V6 from enthuware by debit card ?  RSS feed

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 180
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Netbeans IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Please help me to buy JWeb+ V6 by debit card .In enthuware site there is only option for credit card . Anyone from India bought JWeb+ V6/V5 or any enthuware exam kit please help me.
 
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 5288
143
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Don't they have customer support that you could be contacting?
 
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4278
35
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I replied to your email already but wanted to mention it here as well: The debit card works just like a credit card if it has VISA or MasterCard logo on it. If not, you have to use the direct payment option described here.

HTH,
Paul.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 22
AngularJS Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:I replied to your email already but wanted to mention it here as well: The debit card works just like a credit card if it has VISA or MasterCard logo on it. If not, you have to use the direct payment option described here.

HTH,
Paul.


I have similar issue. Am not able to buy using debit card, about link is not found. Please Help !!
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4278
35
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You need to talk to your bank and ask them to enable international payments on your debit card.
 
shahana kareem
Greenhorn
Posts: 22
AngularJS Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:You need to talk to your bank and ask them to enable international payments on your debit card.


Is the transaction possible via wire transfer ?
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Posts: 4278
35
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

shahana kareem wrote:

Paul Anilprem wrote:You need to talk to your bank and ask them to enable international payments on your debit card.


Is the transaction possible via wire transfer ?


Yes, you will see wire transfer option as well at the payment stage of your order.
 
It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!