Win a copy of Transfer Learning for Natural Language Processing (MEAP) this week in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Tim Cooke
  • Paul Clapham
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Bear Bibeault
Sheriffs:
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Knute Snortum
  • Liutauras Vilda
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Piet Souris
Bartenders:
  • salvin francis
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven

Need Subtopics for webservices 6

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I found only topic headings in Oracle's site for java ee 6 webservices exam, where do i get sub topics or complete exam objectives?
 
Rancher
Posts: 3599
38
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Mark Farnham wrote:I found only topic headings in Oracle's site for java ee 6 webservices exam, where do i get sub topics or complete exam objectives?



There is no official Oracle objectives. You can look up some *unofficial* objectives in my WSD 6 study guide (see the link in the signature).
 
MyExamCloud Software Support
Posts: 692
2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
You can get subtopics from EPractize Labs Java EE 6 Web Services OCE Certification Training Lab
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 177
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Mikalai Zaikin wrote:

Mark Farnham wrote:I found only topic headings in Oracle's site for java ee 6 webservices exam, where do i get sub topics or complete exam objectives?



There is no official Oracle objectives. You can look up some *unofficial* objectives in my WSD 6 study guide (see the link in the signature).



Hi Mikalai,
What you mean by 'unofficial' objectives? Is that mean you added these at your own by question pattern and success stories?

Thanks.
 
shai ban
Ranch Hand
Posts: 177
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

koilraj abraham wrote:You can get subtopics from EPractize Labs Java EE 6 Web Services OCE Certification Training Lab



Could you please provide exact link for these? I didn't find any.

Thanks.
 
Jhonson Fernando
MyExamCloud Software Support
Posts: 692
2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

shai ban wrote:

koilraj abraham wrote:You can get subtopics from EPractize Labs Java EE 6 Web Services OCE Certification Training Lab



Could you please provide exact link for these? I didn't find any.

Thanks.



You can download Free EXE from epractize labs website.
Then Install it.
You can get it from Objective -> Exam Objective.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1376
Eclipse IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Mark

Welcome to Java ranch !!
I too had similar query some time back.
Please read this link. It may answer your query
https://coderanch.com/t/622526/java-Web-Services-SCDJWS/certification/provide-detailed-exam-topics-SCDJWS

Thanks
Abhay
 
I'm full of tinier men! And a tiny ad:
Thread Boost feature
https://coderanch.com/t/674455/Thread-Boost-feature
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic