This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP forum. We're giving away four copies of Programmer's Guide to Java SE 8 Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) and have Khalid A Mughal & Rolf W Rasmussen on-line! See this thread for details.
Struts Formfile Not Getting instantiated, <html:file property="theFile"/> sets to null
posted 4 years ago
Please help me to identify the issue:-
1) I am downloading the template from the secured website which asks for user id and password.
2) After this pop-up blocker blocks this file to open, for this I right click allow the file to download and download the file.
3) After this I go to to browse button selects the file and click on upload.
4) After this Browser shows the message " You are about to redirect to a connection which is not secure, The information you are sending to the current site might be transmitted to a non secure site. Do ou wish to continue? " I click yes.
5) After this a browser might send a new request because of which Formfile becomes null and hence FormFile.getInputStream(); comes null.
6) Can anyone help me out why the FormFile object is not set? Here is the code snippet:-