I have a static image of a state/districts map in which the following should be done.
1) On initial display, the full map should be shown.
2) Add or remove towns/villages/cities , this color should be black (name can be edited).
3) Lines representing power grids to be drawn from different towns/villages/cities . color can be either black or red.
4) On pointing the cursor to the towns/villages/cities some information like population,district etc. should be displayed.
5) On changing the status of the town/villages/cities to complete,the color should be changed from black to red.
6) Searching function for the name of towns/villages/cities which should automatically zoom to that position of the specific towns/villages/cities.
7) This should be a desktop based application.
I would be very happy if anyone can point in the right direction for what framework or api to use.
permaculture is largely about replacing oil with people. And one tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop