Position: Mobile Applications Developer (Contract or Fulltime)
Company: Audatex, a Solera company
Location: San Diego, CA
Please Visit: http://www.audatex.us staffing @ audatex.com
Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
Audatex is currently seeking a Mobile Applications Developer (Contract or Fulltime) for San Diego, CA specializing in mobile application development.
Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of Audatex Systems. These systems are the foundation upon which Audatex products and customer solutions and applications are developed. This position focuses on developing mobile business applications for AudaNet .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work collaboratively with Customers, Upper Management, Development Managers, Architecture, QA and other Software Developers in producing quality software products utilizing best practice methodology and technology.
• Collaborate with different development teams throughout the US and other international locations.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 years experience in Mobile Software Development.
• iOS Platform Experience
-iPhone and iPad development
-PhoneGap / Cordova
-Google Web Toolkit
• Java Experience
-Java Frameworks: J2ME and J2SE
-Knowledge of server-side technologies including Servlets and JSON
• Unit-testing frameworks (such as JUnit).
• Experience with Eclipse or other IDE.
• Knowledge of Object-oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
• Knowledge of Source Control systems (such as SVN or Perforce).
• Knowledge of processes such as Agile and Test-driven development.
• Practical understanding of continuous integration (CI) process and “best practices”.
• Ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
You showed up just in time for the waffles! And this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop