• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Tim Cooke
  • Devaka Cooray
  • Ron McLeod
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Sheriffs:
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • paul wheaton
  • Junilu Lacar
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Piet Souris
  • Carey Brown
  • Tim Holloway
Bartenders:
  • Martijn Verburg
  • Frits Walraven
  • Himai Minh

DatePicker being displayed in the backside of child web page

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1087
Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
DatePicker is being displayed on the backside of child web page... Need help in that
 
Bartender
Posts: 6109
6
Android IntelliJ IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I have no idea what you're saying here. What are you trying to do? What problems are you having with it? What does "displayed in the backside of child web page" even mean? And is that happening and it's a bad thing? Or is it what you want to make happen but don't know how to do?
 
Vishal Hegde
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1087
Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Jeff Verdegan wrote:I have no idea what you're saying here. What are you trying to do? What problems are you having with it? What does "displayed in the backside of child web page" even mean? And is that happening and it's a bad thing? Or is it what you want to make happen but don't know how to do?



When I Click on an Hyperlink a new Page opens over the previous page.. the new page is having the date picker but when i click on datepicker its being displayed on the old page
 
Jeff Verdegan
Bartender
Posts: 6109
6
Android IntelliJ IDE Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Vishal Hegde wrote:
When I Click on an Hyperlink a new Page opens over the previous page.. the new page is having the date picker but when i click on datepicker its being displayed on the old page



Are these pages that you wrote and is Java involved somehow? If so, you have to provide code. If not, why are you posting this question here?
 
Vishal Hegde
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1087
Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Jeff Verdegan wrote:

Vishal Hegde wrote:
When I Click on an Hyperlink a new Page opens over the previous page.. the new page is having the date picker but when i click on datepicker its being displayed on the old page



Are these pages that you wrote and is Java involved somehow? If so, you have to provide code. If not, why are you posting this question here?



its an Ajax form in which i am trying to display a datepicker, but its showing the datepicker behind
 
Jeff Verdegan
Bartender
Posts: 6109
6
Android IntelliJ IDE Java
  • Likes 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Vishal Hegde wrote:
its an Ajax form in which i am trying to display a datepicker, but its showing the datepicker behind



I see. So you wrote some code and it's not behaving as you want it to? Then you probably have a bug in your code. The most effective solution will probably be to fix the bug.
 
Vishal Hegde
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1087
Java Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I just resolved it by changing the z-index in the css sheet.
 
It's exactly the same and completely different as this tiny ad:
the value of filler advertising in 2021
https://coderanch.com/t/730886/filler-advertising
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic