Start date – Nov 12, 2012
Rate – 600-800CHF per day
Location in country - Zurich
Location: Zurich, Switzerland | Position: Java\J2EE – 10 Developers + one Lead Developer
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Qualification: Degree/Post graduation in Computer Science or related field
This is initially a 6 month contract but is part of an 18 month programme so likely extensions
• Must have at least 5 years of working experience in Java\J2EE
• Should have strong technical skills - proficiency / expert in one or more technologies.
• Should have proven track record of managing tasks and customer requirement
• Should able to coordinate between offshore team and customer expectations
• Should have work experience of SDLC and Agile methodology
• Should possess sound of Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Should possess good experience in Oracle and PLSQL Programming as secondary skill
• Knowledge in Webservices, XML, XSLT, MQ serious is appreciated
• Experience various Development & Configuration tools like Integra, SVN
• Experience in JUnit Testing.
• Must have exposure to JIRA.
• Experience in Quality Center.
• Should have proficiency in Production support – ASM related.
• Should have good proficiency in local language support.
• Willing to work on flexible timings (24/7. Extended hours and late night).
I understand that it is possible that you are a recruiter yourself, however I am a Java Recruitment Consultant who specialises in the Swiss market and have an extensive network in the country. If you require any assistance in finding the right people for this role I would be happy to offer my assistance.
Did Steve tell you that? Fuh - Steve. Just look at this tiny ad:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners