You have a couple problems. You are creating the context twice once for the webcontext (defaults to servletName-servlet.xml if you don't have it defined) and you are defining a root context using the same configuration.
Take a look at this:
In the example I have explicitly defined the name of the dispatcher servlet context. If I don't do that it will look using the convention I explained above. In your case you are using the exact same configuration for creating 2 contexts. Either use 2 separate ones and leave your root-context empty for now or you can opt out of having to have a separate servlet context by leaving the tag empty like this
Also add this to your spring.xml config file (including the mvc namespace at the top)
finally make sure you are accessing it using the correct context root. (don't include the context root as part of your mapping in your controller handler as someone else already mentioned)
it should come an issue with maven or eclipse because i tried without maven and in including the necessary jar in lib folder of tomcat it works.
Here is the lib i used: