• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Struts problem

Jose Maestre
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Recently I move my project from IBM RAD 7.5 to RAD 8.0, everything was working fine until I decide to install the war file in the customer server. My development environment is Websphere 7.0 and the customer has the same one. In my machine work fine, but in the customer server it display the following error:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Module 'null' not found.
at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.getModuleConfig(TagUtils.java:755)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.getModuleConfig(TagUtils.java:735)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.retrieveMessageResources(TagUtils.java:1098)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.message(TagUtils.java:956)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:224)

To move my project to one RAD to other i just import the was file in the 8.0 RAD. I verify the Web XML the struts xml, the jars files and everything is fine. The stranges thin is that it work fine in my machine.

I remove the tags just to test and the app load fine, what could the problem.

<%@taglib prefix="bean" uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"%>
<%@taglib prefix="html" uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html"%>
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic