I hit the same problem. Not sure whether it will help you now.
I was doing an ear deployment, which has a web.war inside. WebLogic was packaging all the contents present under the war/WEB-INF/classes folder and creating a jar _wl_cls_gen.jar. This jar was pushed inside WEB-INF/lib folder during deployment. What I did to overcome this was packaging war inside the ear as exploded war(eg: web.war folder instead of the war archive).
In this case WebLogic was not creating the jar _wl_cls_gen.jar and was able to deploy the application successfully.
posted 6 years ago
Thanks for your reply, but my production environment doesn't allow us to deploy that way.
What I did was kind of clumsy. I created a jsp file like this:
// This was added because the message resource was not being found since
// Weblogic rolls the contents of WEB-INF/classes into _wl_cls_gen.jar
MessageResources myResources =
request.getServletContext().setAttribute("personalInformationBundle", myResources );
this jsp file is included in any jsp that uses a resource. The jsp include creates a message resource bundle which is referenced in the main jsp.