This week's book giveaway is in the Performance forum. We're giving away four copies of The Java Performance Companion and have Charlie Hunt, Monica Beckwith, Poonam Parhar, & Bengt Rutisson on-line! See this thread for details.
Ok… I’m hoping someone can help. I’m using apache-ant-1.8.4 to build my war file via a build script. When I execute the build.cmd everything compiles successfully and my war file is created. When I deploy the war file to weblogic10 no errors are thrown and the site comes up. The only this is: None of the images are displaying.
VERY IMPORTANT: This is NOT a java "image not found" issue. All the images are in the correct location.
Now this is the tricky part: When I open up the war file, the images are there, and everything looks copasetic. Image size is correct; location is correct; every thing looks good. But when I click on the image to open it, when it opens, it is blank. This is happening for all the images.
Now when another developer here at work takes my code and compiles it on their machine, using the exact same setup; No issues. The images are displaying fine.