Win a copy of Kotlin in Action this week in the Kotlin forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

French Character Issue  RSS feed

Sendhil Kumar S
Posts: 5
Firefox Browser Java Netbeans IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

I have an issue, where the description field on the pages are not passing the French characters correctly to the servlet. On the pages were we have browse field which uses the multi-part form submit, the fields are not passing the French chars correctly.
But on the pages were we don’t use the multi-part form submit(browse field), the French chars are getting added to the DB correctly. This problem occured when we changed our server from Tomcat 5.5 to 6. Note : I have used the charset=utf-8.

Input : ÂâÀàÆæÇçÉéÊêÈèËëÎîÏïÑñÔôÛûÙù
and the
Output : ÂâÀà ÆæÇçÉéÊêÈèËëÎîÏïÑñÔôÛûÙù
this is the result am getting...!
Mark Jayvee Pabilonia
Posts: 1
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!