Aspose development team is happy to announce the release of - Aspose Eclipse Plugin . This plugin is for those Java developers who don’t want to leave their Eclipse IDE to try out Aspose Java components. Using the Aspose Eclipse plugin you can download components and examples and easily explore powerful libraries for documents manipulation. Download the plugin from the Eclipse marketplace. This plugin is set of two wizards. A description of each wizard follows.
The new project wizard helps you setup project references properly.
– Select components from the Aspose Java product line, like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java etc.
– Once a component is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and added to the project’s classpath.
– With this plugin, you never need to manually check for new releases of Aspose components because whenever a new release is published, you are notified while creating projects and you can also check release notes.
The new file wizard inserts the selected sample example into the project created by the new project wizard.
– Once a project is created using Aspose New Project wizard, you can add Aspose samples using Aspose New File wizard.
– Available samples are displayed in tree format from where you can select the desired one easily.
– The selected sample is added to the current project, including source files and required data files.
– The new project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
Aspose are file format experts. At Aspose you will find a wide variety of file management components. Supported formats include Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF documents, Flash & Project files. Aspose produce components for .NET, Java and SharePoint as well as rendering extensions for SQL Server Reporting Services & JasperReports exporters. Aspose helps developers to become more productive & maximize their investments by delivering reliable solutions on time.