I embarked on a project with netbeans under gwt dashboarding but since then I meet a lot I problem, I use netbeans 7.0:
1) I downloaded the plugin 2.10.4 GWT4NB but it did not work, too much dependency eg hints java (which has been reported on many sites), so I installed GWT 2.6.2 more problem
2) thereafter, so I wanted to create my HelloGwt using GWT 2.4, 2.3, 2.4 but I still have the same problem, the application web is created, but run well:
- I have no package that I created (org.yournamehere.main)
- Package source folder is empty
- I have no java class creates
- There is no entrypoint create
I already retried six times, issue I did not skipped a step, but nothing.
What to do?
I don't use Netbeans so I would not be able to help you out there.
Have you gone through https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/gettingstarted Maybe you can try creating a project from the command line and import into Netbeans? If not, you will have to create the project structure manually.
anyway thanks for the help...
I don't want to work with command line since it ask too much time.
If I find no solution yet, I will create the project structure manually as you suggest to me
or use eclipse as it's the dedicated IDE.
There are 29 Knuts in one Sickle, and 17 Sickles make up a Galleon. 42 tiny ads in a knut: