It would depend entirely on the company and the role. In general
- Ability to mentor others.
- Responsibly handle releases and ensure quality.
- Proactively prevent bugs from occurring in prod.
- Think ahead - backward compatability and related issues.
- What would you say was your biggest technical achievement in your experience so far ? ( That can be used to gauge the kind of work you do / can do )
- How many languages / environments have you worked on ?
It depends upon the skill of the interviewer. The questions can be anything.Better thing is to keep doing good work and try to know everything of the skills you are telling and not worry about reading interview questions.
Yeah, but is it art? What do you think tiny ad?
Devious Experiments for a Truly Passive Greenhouse!