We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.0.0 . Microsoft Outlook offers capability to create contact distribution lists in a PST. This feature was lagging in our API until this month’s release. We are pleased to share that creating and reading distribution lists in PST is now supported by Aspose.Email. Users can access contact distribution lists from the contacts folder with a check on the message class which should be IPM.DistList. This month’s release also includes a number of bug fixes related to message conversion to various formats, retrieving and converting messages from a PST file, and encoding issues with different email messages. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Support required for IPM.DistList
- < > brackets missing in Message-Id header value when EML extracted from PST
- Add Preamble text to multi-part EML converted from PST
- Exception resolved trying to load tnef email from file
- Email to MHTML conversion: Broken Link image display is fixed
- PST: Attachment now visible when MSGFLAG_READ is marked for a - MapiMessage added to the PST
- MSG TO EML: Headers disturbed after conversion
- Decoding issue is resolved while adding EML to PST
- Thai Characters in MSG file cause exception when loaded in MailMessage is now fixed
- Add constructors to MapiNote class
- Arabic EML body characters garbled when EML converted to MHT
- ValidateMessage doesn't report error
- Garbage characters found when EML containing Hebrew characters in the body is converted to MHT
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. Crunchy tiny ad: