We are proud to announce the release 1.1.1 of QuartzDesk.
This release is a bug fix release that solves installation problems on databases with case-sensitive object names (e.g. MySQL on Unix/Linux with the default value of the lower_case_table_names system variable).
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Notifications (email, all popular IM protocols, web-service).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.