I cannot get an Applet to work in any of my browsers (ie10, FF12, Chrome).
It only works in my Intellij IDEA 12 Ultimate IDE.
The .html and the .class files are both in the same directory, together with an unsigned .jar file that contains the .class file (I don't think that matters).
I have tried every single method I could find on the internet, including the Oracle docs.
Previously I got an Error which made the browser crash:
The program iexplore.exe version 9.0.8112.16506 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: 1e30
Start Time: 01ceb1783d7e2fae
Termination Time: 4293
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
Now when I launch my applet in ie10, all I get is a blank page.
Applet code (please note that for some reason this web form ignores the underscore in my applet name and puts a blank space in there instead):
HTML: (note: I have commented out everything that did not work)