This week's book giveaway is in the Testing forum. We're giving away four copies of The Way of the Web Tester: A Beginner's Guide to Automating Tests and have Jonathan Rasmusson on-line! See this thread for details.
We are proud to announce the release 1.2.0 of QuartzDesk.
This release brings support for the JMXMP and REMOTING-JMX protocols to remotely connect to managed Quartz schedulers. Users can also enter arbitrary JMX service URLs, for example, to create firewall-friendly RMI connections. Please refer to the release notes on the product download page for the list of other enhancements and bug fixes.
QuartzDesk is an advanced Java Quartz scheduler management and monitoring GUI with many powerful and unique features:
• Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
• Persistent job execution history.
• Job execution log messages interception (supported for jul, log4j, log4j2, logback).
• Notifications (email, all popular IM protocols, web-service).
• Interactive execution statistics and charts.
• REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
• QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from external apps.
• and more
The product is aimed at all Java developers using the Quartz scheduler in their applications, testers, as well as system administrators / operations personnel looking after these applications.