This week's giveaway is in the Cloud/Virtualization forum. We're giving away four copies of Secure Financial Transactions with Ansible, Terraform, and OpenSCAP and have Lucian Maly on-line! See this thread for details.
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.4.0 has been released. This release provides some amazing features including XPS to PDF conversion , better PDF to JPEG conversion, improved memory management and great enhancements in PDF portfolio creation. With every new release, we are trying our level best to make Aspose.Pdf for Java as powerful and robust as its sibling Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Some important new and improved features included in this release are given below
- XPS to PDF conversion using JAVA
- Memory Leak is resolved in Aspose PDF 4.2.1 on Page.addStamp()
- OutOfMemoryError is fixed when importing Bookmarks to PDF file
- NullPointerException is resolved while opening the PDF file
- Pdf Portfolio – improved opening files from Portfolio
- Decrypting an encrypted Pdf document is improved
- OutOfMemoryError is fixed for PDF to Image conversion
- PDF to JPEG - Garbled / distorted text in JPEG images is fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.