Aspose Newsletter for December 2013 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It includes information about Sweepstake Winner and how to create, draw, Edit & convert images using Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint. Also how developers can to convert PDF to MS Excel workbooks, EPS & SVG files using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6.
25% off Aspose.Total
Get 25% off new Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports purchases*. Quote XMAS2013NL when placing your order. Find more about Java Library Suites.
Aspose.Email Wins Dev Pro Silver Community Choice Award
Dev Pro runs annual Community Choice Awards where their readers nominate and vote for their favorite products. We are delighted to announce that Aspose.Email won the Silver Award in the Best Email Control category. Find more about Aspose.Email Wins Dev Pro Silver Community Choice Award .
Programmez! Sweepstake Winner
In November we ran a sweepstake for readers of Programmez! magazine. The prize was a Developer Small Business license for Aspose.Total for Java, worth $2,500. The winner is Christophe Debureaux, Project Manager at CGI.
Introducing Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint
Aspose.Imaging for .NET and Java allows developers to create, draw, manipulate and convert images in their applications without depending on image editors. Now Aspose’s SharePoint product family adds Aspose.Imaging for SharePoint, an easy to install converter that lets SharePoint users convert, resize, rotate and flip images from within a SharePoint library. Read more about this SharePoint Image library .
Extended Export Features in Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.6, the latest Aspose.Pdf release, adds several conversion options that developers can use to convert PDF files to file formats like Microsoft Excel workbooks, EPS, and SVG files. The SVG export function also lets them save SVG files to a special directory. Find out more about PDF files to Excel workbooks, EPS, and SVG files Conversion .
Coming Soon: Aspose.Tasks for Java
We’re continuing to port our .NET products to Java to ensure that both platforms have the same features. The next product to be launched on Java is Aspose.Tasks, an API for working with Microsoft Project. .NET developers use Aspose.Tasks to share, create and manipulate project files. Find out more about Aspose.Tasks
Merging TIFF Files with Aspose.Imaging for Cloud
Curious about our Cloud products? This example shows how to merge TIFF files using Aspose.Imaging for Cloud with REST examples for PHP, Ruby, Python, Objective-C and node.js. Just click a tab in the REST Examples section and have a look at the code. View the example about Merging TIFF Files .
Setting Export Options when Exporting to PDF with Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides for .NET lets developers export Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to a number of different file formats, including PDF. To optimize the output file, they can set different export options, for example PDF compliance and JPEG quality. This tutorial shows how. Watch the video .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.0 - Improved rendering and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v13.11.0 - Over 70 improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v8.7.0 - PDF/X-1 (ISO 15930) conformance and more.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 8.1.0 - Improved SmartArt and chart rendering.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.9.0 - Code16K recognition and fixes.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.1.0 - Improved writing, reading and calculation.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 3.6.0 - Search PST folders, add color categories to messages and more.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.6.0 - Improved shape handling and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.7.0 - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java 13.11.0 - Over 70 improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Email for Java 3.6.0 - Add color category to message and fixes.
- Aspose.OCR for Java 1.5.0- Correction and recognition fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products..
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Words for Android 1.4.0 - R Over 70 improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.1.0 - Improved image management.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Email for SharePoint 1.6.2 - Maintenance release to improve stability.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.9.0 - Supports SQL Server Reporting Services 2012
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 5.8.0 - Code16K recognition added.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In January we sponsor a number of user groups. Here is a selection:
- .NET UY Meetup, Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Tulsa .NET User Group, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- Central Ohio Java User Group, Dublin, Ohio, USA.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, December 2013 edition