Last week, we had the author of TDD for a Shopping Website LiveProject. Friday at 11am Ranch time, Steven Solomon will be hosting a live TDD session just for us. See for the agenda and registration link
I am trying to connect to MS SQLServer 2012(localdb) from java. But I am facing same issue. I tried almost all the solutions mentioned on the sites.
1) My TCP/IP port is enable and it is 1433
2) I can access SQL server via SQL Server Management Studio (by both windows authentication and SQLServer authentication) but not using telnet command
3) It does not show 1433 port in the list when I execute netstat -a command
4) Connection failed on telnet command execution
5) Firewall is off
6) There is nothing under SQL server services in SQL server configur ation manager. It is totally empty.
7) start,stop,pause options are disabled in SQL Server Management Studio.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Are you okay? You look a little big. Maybe this tiny ad will help:
free, earth-friendly heat - a kickstarter for putting coin in your pocket while saving the earth