We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 3.7.0 . Aspose.Email API has been field proven for manipulating different types of email messages and working with appointments. Adding as well as retrieving attachments information from messages has been part of the API since the very beginning; however, the same was missing till yet for appointments/calendar files. We are glad to share that Aspose.Email API now supports adding, retrieving and extracting attachments from calendar files. Microsoft Outlook allows setting reminders to calendar items which alerts the user about the upcoming event before the specified time. With this month’s release, Aspose.Email for Java now provides the same feature for setting display as well as audio reminders for calendar items. This month’s release also includes Examples dashboard with the zipped archive of Aspose.Email for Java which fetches the programmer’s guide examples from Github for getting started with code samples quickly. In addition, this month’s release also includes a number of bug fixes for the reported issues by our valued customers which further adds value to the overall functionality of the API. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Retrieve Attachments from iCal files
- Support reminders for MapiCalendar
- Attachment name truncated from start when dragged from Outlook
- ValidateMessage report error is resolved.
- EML to MSG loses TO and CC information
- Saving MapiCalendar to ICS makes message body gibberish is now fixed
- EML to MHTML: message body characters encoding disturbed is now fixed
- Exception "The rule part DTSTART is now defined and one of parts RRULE or EXRULE is defined." while converting EML to MSG
- Reading EML ,with CP1252 encoded From field, raises exception "'Cp1252' is now properly supported encoding name."
- System.FormatException raised while loading MSG file is resolved
- ArgumentOutOfRange Exception is resolved while loading MSG files using MailMessage
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]
Whatever you say buddy! And I believe this tiny ad too:
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners