Want to share one useful open-source java library with you and hope it will help in your day-2-day web development.
PS: We'll be happy to hear from you & please share it with your friends, in case you find it interesting ;)
The primary goal of the LightAdmin project is to speed up application development by bringing pluggable data management back-end for Spring/JPA based applications.
Some of features - DSL configurations: Allows developers to easily configure their administration user interface
- Displaying persistent entities: Customizable Listing & Quick Views with paging & sorting capabilities
- CRUD operations: Complete entities manipulation support (including their associations)
- Automatic Validation: JSR-303 annotation-based validation rules support
- Search: Allows users to search entities by text fields, dates, numeric values & associations
- Filtering Scopes: Use scopes to filter data by predefined criteria
- Pluggable Security: Authentication based on Spring Security
- REST API: Enriching your application with REST API based on Spring Data REST
- Easy integration: Servlet 3.0 web applications supported