hi i realy need help on my assignment... can i have some your ideas on how to do this one...i've been studying java for just two week and this is the first my first assignment.
Display a list of products available for purchase.
• The list of products is stored in a text file which is accessed by the system.
• System should show the product name, number of products available, and the price of the product.
• The products list should be numbered starting from 1 to allow customers to select the product they want to purchase.
• Should there be no products available for purchase, inform the customer and exit the application.
Display a list of products that are currently inside the shopping cart.
• The shopping cart is stored in a text file which is accessed by the system.
• The list displayed should be of the same format as that displayed by list of products.
• A grand total should be displayed at the end of the list, showing the amount the customer must pay for all the products bought.
• Should the shopping cart be empty, inform the customer that the shopping cart is empty.
Allow user to buy a product.
• Accept a product number and quantity.
• Validate user input.
• Do not allow customer to buy products that do not exist.
• Do not allow customer to buy more products than that being sold.
• Do not allow customer to buy products with negative quantity.