It's my first post here, although i been leeching knowledge from here for a while. So, thanks! As my first post i want to share a little app i've done. I work in a project that, from time to time, the change the XSD for the WS. These XSD need some changes before I can use xjc on them, and then the java generated classes need some changes to get them working right. Doing this by hand was tedious and long, so I've made this little app to do all the work for me. It's quite simple, and everything it's confiogurable via plain text files.
The app follows this steps.
0. Backus up the XSD to source/temp.
1. Delete previously generated files.
2. Apply rules in preprocessXSD.txt to the XSD in the origin path.
3. Execute command in exec.txt
4. Apply rules in processClasses.txt to generated code.
5. Copy files to destination path.
6. Restores backup.
I've tried to attach the manual and some rule files, but it's says txt files are not alowed. I've pasted the manual here: http://pastebin.com/0i6dbKTz