The role will be working in a small, fast moving group of developers responsible for the entire application suite. The applications are written in Java using a number of Java enterprise technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Tapestry, Swing, and Tomcat.
**If you are interested feel free to hit me up so we can discuss it further. Be sure to send me your resume as well.
Work Authorization -(USC)
• Mostly backend/server development, no real UI or front end
• Linux (ideally can write unix commands)
• Worked with distributed systems
• Commercial product experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may also be assigned):
• Analysis, design, and development of new application features
• Participation in scheduling and prioritization
• Close interaction with installation and field maintenance teams
• Close interaction with customers to refine existing UIs and develop new applications
• Integration with 3rd party applications
• Contribute to continued market innovation and new product ideas
Education and Experience:
• Solid experience with commercial software product experience.
• Fluency in Java focused on server side development
• Experience with multithreading
• Fluency with MySQL and SQL
• Spring, Hibernate, Tapestry, Swing, and Tomcat or related is desirable.
• Great communication skills. Ability to collaborate on, and document solutions
• Experience working in a small, close-knit team with a high degree of shared development
• Experience with: Scalability/Reliability, working with distributed systems
• Experience with Linux
• Ability and tendency to write unit tests
• Experience with thin and thick client user interfaces
• Experience using web development technologies including Web Services
• Experience with Python a plus