Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Cells for Android 8.1.0 . This new release contains many useful new features, bug fixes and other enhancements. Aspose.Cells for Android API now provides get/set methods for the ExportHiddenWorksheet property exposed by the HtmlSaveOptions class. The Boolean property allows developers to choose whether to render hidden worksheets or not. The default value is true, meaning the hidden worksheet will be rendered as HTML; switching to false excludes hidden worksheets from the rendering process. More details on this topic can be found on the Prevent Exporting Hidden Worksheet Contents while Saving to HTML in the documentation section. Aspose.Cells tries to provide all the features that Microsoft Excel offers. Taking us one step further on this road, Aspose.Cells has exposed the get/set methods for the DisplayNullString and NullString properties for the PivotTable class to handle the pivot table option “For empty cells show” offered by Microsoft Excel. These properties are used to set the display option for the empty cells inside a pivot table to any specified string. Please check the detailed article on Setting Pivot Table Option – For empty cells show. Aspose.Cells for Android 8.1.0 has provided fixes for several important issues, such as rendering & manipulating charts, converting Microsoft Excel to PDF and HTML formats. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Restrict the API to use the fonts directory specified using CellsHelper.setFontDir method
- lines of diagram are now crisp/sharp
- Get display color defined in custom number format
- Some colors are shown just before column in one table is now fixed
- Images missing is fixed in resultant PDF when spreadsheet is converted on Ubuntu
- Gridlines and Font settings missing is resolved in the output HTML
- Setting print quality of worksheets is now fixed
- PrintCopies are preserved for XLS format but not for XLSX format is now fixed
- Saving Pivottable as mht: exception is resolved
- CellsException is resolved: Map size (0) must be >= 1
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Android documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Cells for Android is a MS Excel spreadsheet component that allows programmer to develop android applications for reading, writing & manipulate Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, SpreadsheetML, CSV, tab delimited) and HTML file formats without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, custom charts, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects & importing or creating charts.