• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

i want to take ocajp 7 exam

 
azhaar shaikh
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
i want to take ocajp 7 exam. i want to take it as early as possible. i have some programming knowledge .i want this certification for getting a job.
do i need to pay full amount of fees for taking the exam again if i fail on 1st attempt???
Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer by Mala Gupta ...will this book be sufficient for taking this exam??
what is the cost of Enthuware Test Studio for ocajp 7??
 
Roel De Nijs
Sheriff
Posts: 10662
144
AngularJS Chrome Eclipse IDE Hibernate Java jQuery MySQL Database Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

First of all a warm welcome to the CodeRanch!

azhaar shaikh wrote:i want to take ocajp 7 exam.

You already took a very important step in becoming certified! You registered yourself here on these forums

azhaar shaikh wrote:i want to take it as early as possible. i have some programming knowledge .i want this certification for getting a job.

I always advice against rushing into your exam preparation. I can understand it's important for you and it's a big asset for getting a job. But getting certified is much more than just that piece of paper. It's all about getting a very good understanding of the java language and becoming a better developer. These are in the long term more important than having "OCAJP7 certified" on your CV.

azhaar shaikh wrote:do i need to pay full amount of fees for taking the exam again if i fail on 1st attempt???

Yes! Another reason why you should prepare thoroughly and not rush. Don't forget: haste makes waste!

azhaar shaikh wrote:Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer by Mala Gupta ...will this book be sufficient for taking this exam??

Yes! One of the best books on the market (maybe even the best one at this moment) to prepare you for the exam.

azhaar shaikh wrote:what is the cost of Enthuware Test Studio for ocajp 7??

It's less than 10 usd (9.95) and it offers incredible value for your money! Here you can see price for your country.


Hope it helps! Good luck!
Kind regards,
Roel
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic