• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Tim Cooke
Sheriffs:
  • Knute Snortum
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ganesh Patekar
  • Tim Moores
  • Carey Brown
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • salvin francis
Bartenders:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Frits Walraven
  • Pete Letkeman

Completed OCMJEA. Part I - 83%, Part II&III - 92%  RSS feed

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Just received my final score for Part II and Part III: 147/160.

Thanks for all the valuable information found on coderanch forums!
 
author & internet detective
Marshal
Posts: 38646
675
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
 
MyExamCloud Software Support
Ranch Hand
Posts: 692
2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congratulation!
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 10128
3
Eclipse IDE Mac PPC Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3455
20
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Gabor Csorba wrote:Hi,

Just received my final score for Part II and Part III: 147/160.

Thanks for all the valuable information found on coderanch forums!



Congratulations Gabor !

Just wondering if you took Java EE 6 or Java EE 5 version of the exam?

Best regards,
MZ
 
Gabor Csorba
Greenhorn
Posts: 4
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Mikalai Zaikin wrote:

Congratulations Gabor !

Just wondering if you took Java EE 6 or Java EE 5 version of the exam?

Best regards,
MZ



Thanks!

It was Java EE 6.
 
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3455
20
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Gabor Csorba wrote:

Mikalai Zaikin wrote:

Congratulations Gabor !

Just wondering if you took Java EE 6 or Java EE 5 version of the exam?

Best regards,
MZ



Thanks!

It was Java EE 6.



Excellent !

sidenote: I personally feel that Java EE 6 version of exam is more difficult (the questions are more confusing and IIRC the passing score is higher)
 
Author
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3418
 
With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!