Aspose Newsletter for November 2014 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint, Android components & REST APIs. It includes info about converting to & from PowerPoint presentations, introduced spam analysis to Aspose.Email for .NET & Java and improved project rendering. The video tutorial shows how to add animation to shapes using Aspose.Slides.
Converting to and from Microsoft PowerPoint presentations?
A lot of important information is presented and stored in Microsoft PowerPoint files. With Aspose.Slides for .NET, you can automate the creation of recurring presentations and integrate presentations into your company’s information flow. Convert slides to images or PDFs and share online. Work with charts and create customizable slide stacks. Aspose.Slides for .NET makes it easy to create, access, modify and convert presentations programmatically. Download free trial .
Recent Aspose for Cloud Improvements
Aspose for Cloud, our suite of cloud based REST APIs, has seen a number of changes recently. As well as improving the platform and ensuring that the latest versions of the APIs are supported by our SDKs, we’ve added a number of new features for Aspose.Words for Cloud. Find out more
Spam Analysis Introduced to Aspose.Email for .NET and Java
In response to customer requests, we’ve added spam analysis and filtering to Aspose.Email for .NET and Java, our email creation and management APIs. As well as adding spam analysis features, we’ve been working hard to reduce the size of PST files. Read the review .
Improved Project Rendering with Aspose.Tasks for .NET and Java
Aspose.Tasks for .NET and Java, our Microsoft Project APIs, allow you to create, manage and convert Microsoft Project files. Exporting views to other formats is critical to many of our users. The most recent releases extend the range of views the APIs support and give developers greater control over how elements are rendered. Read more .
WSI uses Aspose.Cells for .NET to work with Microsoft Excel Files WSI Xceptor is a leading-edge automation platform that scales across business problems and requirements. Much of the data stored by WSI’s clients is held in spreadsheets. They needed to be able to work with a range of file formats and versions without losing formatting. Aspose.Cells for .NET was the answer. Download the case study .
Use Aspose.Slides for .NET to Add Animation to Shapes
Aspose.Slides for .NET allows developers to work with Microsoft PowerPoint slides, using the full range of features and functionality. Adding animation to a shape can help draw attention to it and keep the audience interested. We’ve created a short tutorial video that shows how to animate shapes with Aspose.Slides for .NET. Watch the video .
Aspose.Words for Cloud lets developers work with Microsoft Word documents using a convenient REST API. A recent example deviced by our developers shows how to save a web page to a Microsoft Word document. The example shows code for C#, VB.NET and Java. Check out the code example .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.2 - Maintenance release that improves performance and rendering.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v14.9.0 - New reporting engine supports LINQ method syntax in templates and over 100 other enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v9.7.0 - Set an output file’s dimensions when converting from PDF to HTML and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0- Manage VBA macros in presentations and a range of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.5.0 - Improved PDF417 recognition and other enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 7.1.0 - Save to several PDF files, improved rendering and more.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 4.6.1 - Maintenance release that fixes an issue with generated PST files. Version 4.6.0 added spam analysis and filtering.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 8.2.2 - Performance and rendering improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Words for Java 14.9.0 - Improved DrawingML handling and rendering, and over 100 enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 14.7.0 - Import animation timeline from PPT files and a number of new features and fixes.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.1.0 - Save to several PDF files, improved rendering and more.
- Aspose.Email for Java 4.6.0 - Introduces spam analysis and filtering, and numerous fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.3.0 - Various enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.9.0 - Maintenance release that fixes an issue with non-PDF/A compliant output files.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In November we sponsor a number of user groups, including: