We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.2.0 . This month’s release includes the same enhancements and bug fixes that were part of the .NET version. It includes rendering enhancements as well as support for WBS Code Definitions reading/writing. Developers may also share their feedback with us over Aspose.tasks forum. This month’s release provides the support for code mask in WBS code definition. It allows reading the code mask associated with the WBS code definitions and writes these while saving to output MPP. The WBSCodeDefinition property (of the Project class) is used for this purpose. Aspose.Tasks for Java now provides improved project data rendering where task links such as FS, SS, FF and SF are rendered across horizontal as well as vertical pages. Earlier, this was limited to rendering the same across single pages only. This month’s release also includes a number of bug fixes related to various functionalities of the API, such as missing values while rendering project data, wrong WBS, Max. Units and W.Comp values calculation, differences in calculated and output values and text alignment issues while rendering project data. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Implement WBS code definition reading from mpp and xml
- Support WBS code fields reading and writing.
- Implement FF, SF links rendering across vertical pages
- Implement FS, SS links rendering across vertical pages
- Implement links rendering across horizontal pages
- Implement WBS code definition writing to mpp
- Implement WBS code definition writing to xml
- Provide link arrows between tasks across the pages while MPP to PDF conversion
- Fixed: MPP to PDF always renders collapsed sub tasks in expanded form
- Image added in "i" column
- Column text color changes from Black to Red is now fixed
- Difference in value of "Max Units" Columns is now resolved
- Images missing in "i" column is now fixed
- %W.Comp values differ while MPP to PDF conversion is fixed
- Text alignment disturbance issue is resolved in MPP to PDF conversion
- MPP to PDF: Tasks shown as Overallocated
- MPP to PDF: UnAssigned Resource Rendered at the top
- Value Mismatch for Column Max. Units is now fixed
- WBS values missing in the output MPP
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without utilizing MS Project. It supports reading MS Project Template (MPT) files as well as allows exporting project data to HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, XPS, XAML and SVG formats. It reads & writes MS Project documents in both MPP & XML formats. Developers can read & change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations & calendars.