before real exam i reread http://www.manning.com/gupta/ and conspectus. and make Enthuware Leitner mode
my main fear is because in mock test exam lot of mistakes was in basic because overlooking.
about preparation and use mock test
After 1 test you must read whole topic where you under 80%. If it would be all topic read all from less to hight percentage. don`t go to next test. and reread all answers my by some of them was accident
use different book in my preparation i use:
1. http://www.manning.com/gupta/ (my basic book)
2. https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/extra/certification/javase-7-programmer1.html (this has little information use it as additional material)
3. http://www.amazon.com/Programmer-Study-1Z0-803-1Z0-804-Certification/dp/0071772006 (this was my second book)
4. https://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jls/se7/html/ (this i read after 2-d test, you can conspectus if topic in exam - i did), and after this book i think good be read full basic book (because some basic you will forget (but some strong question you will do)
5. Find and install AnkiDroid (or same) and add to it flash cards: method (is or no) in String, StringBuilder, ArrayList. Add separate what method what do (String, StringBuilder, ArrayList).
6. Conspectus all mistakes in test - what concept is was? Overlooking - conspectus where you must look, lack of knowledge - learn and conspectus concepts.
7. Before every next attempt read two minute drill from both book and conspectus .
and good luck!
0. Wrappers are in exam.
1.about testing software (before you go to test you will see page on which it explained)
1.1.when you check radio button and click one more time on it it unchecked.
1.2. when you pass all tests you can go only on marked questions or go thorough all questions.
1.3. I have one 2 tab questions
2. about time: i answer test and have 8 minutes to go to the marked question.
3. About paper i get paper with plastic cover and marker - i ask 3 pcs this paper and use all it. One disadvantage my right hand was dirtly after test
4. About registration i register day before. when i feel i am ready to go to test. This is advantage, because you have enough time.
What is "2 tab" question? Never heard of it before.
K. Tsang CEng MBCS PMP PMI-ACP OCPJEA OCPJP
posted 5 years ago
it looks like this.
you see part of code on one tab when you press on tab - screen changed to additional part of code
to answer you must press tab again to back to first code
may be it for long code
and number of correct answers is shown as: "One", "Two"... not 1, 2 for each question where checkbox (not one answers required)
before test there is screen with explanations