Profitable pre-IPO social media in Hyper-Growth mode
Outstanding compensation and benefits, plus pre-IPO stock options
Our client is a profitable, pre-IPO, social media company serving a huge, but relatively under-served, portion of the careers space. Their community of over 150 jobs-related websites currently has 40M+ members and generates revenues of $50M+ through targeted advertising, lead generation, e-mail and telemarketing. The company is now in a phase of radical expansion and has set a goal of going public within 12-18 months at a $1B+ valuation.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing engineering team. Your work will support our client’s analysis and optimization of tons of data as they model consumer behavior and intent, and provide relevant products and services to their growing community. Ideal candidates will be quick learners who are comfortable with ambiguity and change; have a passion for the product and the technology; are data-driven, quantitative thinkers; and love to experiment and want the freedom to do so.
• Design and develop large-scale enterprise class applications using Java, SQL and NoSQL. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities
• Analyze business issues and technical problems independently and come up with smart, logical solutions
• 5+ years’ experience in software engineering developing scalable commercial products
• BA/BS required in Computer Science or engineering from a top-notch university
• Strong Java experience is a must
• Analytical and tenacious problem solver; able to assimilate data quickly and grasp the essence of what the data says
• Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
• Good OO design skills and the ability to conceptualize what needs to be done before beginning to code
• Experience in a startup/entrepreneurial environment is big plus.
H1B sponsorship considered only in extraordinary cases.
To apply, please send your resume to: Stu Kirsch – Technology Recruiting Consultant, Edelman & Associates, email@example.com
~ Edelman & Associates is an executive search and technical recruiting firm.
~ Your resume will not be shared with our client until we speak with you and obtain your consent.
~ Please feel free to forward this information to qualified individuals.
Contact me on LinkedIn
Think of how dumb the average person is. Mathematically, half of them are EVEN DUMBER. Smart tiny ad: