We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.1.0 . In this minor release, we have enhanced Visio diagram printing support through the printer which is connected to the local computer or available on the network. Users were not able to print Visio diagrams by using its Java version. It is now fixed. Another fix is about the conversion, the client was trying to export a VDX to PDF and PNG file formats on the Red Hat Linux Server, but the process hanged. It has also been fixed. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes along with the above enhancements. We have fixed a number of issues in this release such as VDX to PDF export, VDX to PNG export hangs on Red Hat Linux Server, assigning a shape to a layer and several other. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
- Diagram.print() method does not work
- Include "End User Agreement.html" file in Non-MSI packages
- NullReferenceException occurred when getting page object by its name
- VDX to PNG export hangs on Red Hat Linux Server
- VSD to PDF conversion, text items with incorrect position
- VSD to PDF export, extra white space on the left and right side of the drawing
- VSD to PNG export, extra white space on the left and right side of the drawing
- Control whether the shape is added as a 1D or 2D shape
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.