Win a copy of Cross-Platform Desktop Applications: Using Node, Electron, and NW.js this week in the JavaScript forum!
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Server error 500  RSS feed

 
Michael Piaser
Ranch Hand
Posts: 90
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I am trying to figure out the cause of a "Server error 500". It seems to be happening in the code below but I don't really know what this webResource statement is doing. This statement used to work but obviously something that I changed must be causing this. Unfortunately, the number of changes is relatively large so it isn't so easy to track down.

 
Stevens Miller
Bartender
Posts: 1444
30
C++ Java Netbeans IDE Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
This looks (quite) a bit beyond basic Java, so I'm going to move this Web Services. Hope you get a lead there.
 
Michael Piaser
Ranch Hand
Posts: 90
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
It looks like this statement is causing the following XHTML to execute. It is incorrectly display "no order flows available" on the screen. I've included the JBOSS log too.







 
Michael Piaser
Ranch Hand
Posts: 90
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I figured it out. It was a small application error in an obscure module.
 
It is sorta covered in the JavaRanch Style Guide.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!