Joberate is an early stage startup in the HR Technology predictive analytics space. We’ve developed a disruptive approach to quantifying, measuring, and scoring job-seeking behavior of the global workforce.
Today Joberate technology helps corporate and socially minded companies gain actionable people insights by tapping the digital footprint of the global workforce, to help companies reduce employee attrition, retain and engage their valuable employees, improve workforce planning, and gain a competitive advantage in recruitment.
Joberate is looking for an experienced data engineer who is passionate about working with data that will have a significant global impact to work out of our Vilnius, Lithuania location. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work all kinds of data to build the cutting edge, Big Data platform for people analytics.
• Design, build, and support a new data platform
• Create and support various ETL scripts, jobs, and technologies
• Support APIs, tools, and 3rd party products to extract data
• Tune and optimize data storage technologies
• Provide ongoing data quality monitoring and support
• Experience with NoSQL technologies, especially HBase and Cassandra
• Have excellent coding skills, specifically in jobs related to ETL and data warehousing
• At least 2 years’ experience with Python, Shell, Java and SQL
• Demonstrated experience with Open Source/Linux development and production environment
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with cloud computing
• Experience with Scala and Spark
• Experience with programming in R
• Experience working with social media data
We are excited to offer:
• Working with worldwide known companies
• Being part of fun and friendly international team of social media ninjas
• Flexible working hours
• Flat hierarchy and never boring start-up culture
Our mission to help society better understand job seeking behaviors of the global workforce, one human being at a time, exists because of our global vision for a more transparent employment market and for closing the gap to full employment.
Are you ready to join our team? Send us an email with your resume and cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.