We have many career opportunities available in our Gainesville, FL Delivery Center. At this time we are only hiring US Citizens and Permanent Residents. For immediate consideration please forward your resume to Samuel.email@example.com
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with Solution Architects & Developers to ensure that Application architecture, design & implementation of the solution is consistent with the Solution architecture & Architectural vision.
• Partners with Scrum Master to help remove any technical roadblocks & aids in ensuring implementation continuity during the iteration.
• Collaborates with other Technical Leads ensure consistent conformance to coding standards & code review process.
• Provides technical guidance to Business Analysts to flush out stories & their Acceptance Criteria.
• Provides technical guidance to QA Testing Lead to develop & implement testing strategy for the stories.
• Leads Agile Scrum meetings with project team, leadership, customers, and constituents.
• Takes the lead to contextualize Solution Architecture into Application Architecture & Design for solution implemented as a result of user stories.
• Facilitates design session during the iteration to ensure solution design is consistent with Architecture guidelines.
• Facilitates task breakdown for stories during the post IPM Developer tasking sessions.
• Conducts daily post stand-up Developer huddles to encourage exchange technical ideas & possible solution reuse where applicable.
• Performs code review for assigned reviews & is an observer of all code reviews initiated by Developers in the Pod.
• Participates in the development effort of the stories planned for the iteration.
• Mentors new Developers to get them up to speed with codebase, environment & domain.
• Moderates & unifies differing technical opinions & designs into a cohesive solution representing best interests of customers.
• Collaborates with Project Manager & Scrum Master to ensure high team morale & productivity.
• Collaborates with Project Manager & Scrum Master to implement values of "Warrior spirit & Servant heart" by example.
• Collaborates with other leaders to organize & participate in Team Building activities.
• 2+ years’ prior experience in software development
• Knows the Agile / Scrum process
Proficiency in the following:
• J2EE • STRUTS • HIBERNATE / IBATIS
• JMS / MQ Series
• SOAP and/or REST
• Websphere / JBoss • EJB
• Spring experience is a big plus
Mindtree is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 430 million. Our 12,000+ experts are driven to engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish.
Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises. Our domain expertise, unique culture and technical excellence help businesses thrive and be future-ready. We enable our customers achieve competitive advantage through flexible and next generation global delivery models, agile methodologies and expert frameworks.
Mindtree’s ability to devise solutions is equally matched by our ability to execute them. Our differentiation stems from a unique balance of human perspective with deep strategic thinking.
Our values - collaborative spirit, unrelenting dedication and expert thinking help us see possibilities where others see a full stop.