Aspose Newsletter for July 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information about Support for Editing or Converting Different Image Formats in your Applications, Adds support for PDF notes and improved chart control, splitting and merging of PST files supported, introducing Aspose.Words for Java for Ruby developers, extracting Text from part of an image & much more.
Need to Edit or Convert Different Image Formats in your Applications?
Aspose.Imaging for .NET and Java are native APIs that give you powerful editing and conversion capabilities of a wide range of common image formats including complex formats like PSD, DWG and DjVu without needing the host application or any external libraries installed on the machine. Let Aspose APIs make your work easier. Start a free Trial .
Introducing Aspose.Words for Java for Ruby Developers
We are pleased to announce a new gem for Ruby developers. A project aimed at providing many useful examples for Ruby developers using Aspose.Words for Java via the Ruby Java Bridge. The project is free and is avaliable on the open source code hosting website GitHub. Read More
Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.0 Adds Support for PDF Notes and Improved Chart Control
The long awaited support for converting presentation with notes to PDF has been included in this release and now you can export the presentation in Notes slide view to PDF. The viewing options for generated presentation have also been improved and now you can set the default view for saved presentation. Check out the documentation for full details .
Splitting and Merging of PST Files supported with Aspose.Email for Java 5.4.0
Aspose.Email for Java API now provides the capability of splitting large PST files and merging small PST files. Thus, a large PST file can now be split into multiple small PST files by specifying the desired PST files size and location to store. This allows your applications to have full control over your backup files. Check out the article and code examples to learn more Try it out now .
Tools4Office use Aspose.Slides to Administer PowerPoint Slides on the Web
Tools4Office provides tools around Microsoft Office products. Their main focus is PowerPoint add-ons. Tools4Office’s customers, and especially enterprise customers, have a lot of presentations and they need to provide their employees and external partners with a way to access these presentations and slides and download them from anywhere. Tools4Office use Aspose.Slides to generate screenshots in their system’s upload process: it was exactly what they needed and it fit their requirement to allow users to download uploaded PowerPoint format in PPTX or PPT. Read the case study .
Aspose.OCR For Java – Extracting Text from Part of an Image
Aspose.OCR for Java provides powerful OCR capabilities to your Java application. Learn how to run character recognition on certain parts of an image while ignoring text in the other regions. The Aspose.OCR for Java engine is simple to use and with only a few lines of code can add smart OCR to any solution. Read the guide .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.5.0 - ExportDataTableAsString function as StringValueWithoutFormat + many bug fixes.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v15.5.0 - Improvements in this release include support for conditional blocks in the LINQ Reporting Engine and Improved HTML output.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v10.5.0 - Support of DefaultFontName property and absolute value of CSS position property.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.5.0 - Support for generating PDF of only slide notes and changes to the position of category axis.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 2.7.0 - Add Aspose.BarCode support in Java mode of template editor and Ability to load image from URL.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.4.1 - Support MPX format and Project reading exception while reading the slack values in scientific notation.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 5.4.0 - Merging and splitting of PST files and the processing of bounced (Delivery Status Notification) messages.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.0.0 - Support for DjVu file format.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 8.5.0 - Enhancements of the PasteOptions/PasteType mechanism to allow copying of Row heights while copying Ranges.
- Aspose.Words for Java 15.5.0 - Improvements in this release include support for conditional blocks in the LINQ Reporting Engine and Improved HTML output.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.5.0 - Aspose.Pdf for Java support for OSGI framework and conversion from MHTML to PDF.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 15.5.0 - Support for generating PDF of only slide notes and changes to the position of category axis.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 8.4.0 - Reading the slack values in scientific notation and fixing MPP project reading exception during load.
- Aspose.Email for Java 5.4.0 - Merging and splitting of PST files and the processing of bounced (Delivery Status Notification) messages.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In February Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including
- 2nd July: Auckland Software Craftsmanship Auckland, New Zealand
- 25th July Auckland .NET User Group, Auckland, New Zealand