This week's book giveaway is in the Reactive Progamming forum. We're giving away four copies of Reactive Streams in Java: Concurrency with RxJava, Reactor, and Akka Streams and have Adam Davis on-line! See this thread for details.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with Solution Architects & Developers to ensure that Application architecture, design & implementation of the solution is consistent with the Solution architecture & Architectural vision.
• Partners with Scrum Master to help remove any technical roadblocks & aids in ensuring implementation continuity during the iteration.
• Collaborates with other Technical Leads ensure consistent conformance to coding standards & code review process.
• Provides technical guidance to Business Analysts to flush out stories & their Acceptance Criteria.
• Provides technical guidance to QA Testing Lead to develop & implement testing strategy for the stories.
• Leads Agile Scrum meetings with project team, leadership, customers, and constituents.
• Takes the lead to contextualize Solution Architecture into Application Architecture & Design for solution implemented as a result of user stories.
• Facilitates design session during the iteration to ensure solution design is consistent with Architecture guidelines.
• Facilitates task breakdown for stories during the post IPM Developer tasking sessions.
• Conducts daily post stand-up Developer huddles to encourage exchange technical ideas & possible solution reuse where applicable.
• Performs code review for assigned reviews & is an observer of all code reviews initiated by Developers in the Pod.
• Participates in the development effort of the stories planned for the iteration.
• Mentors new Developers to get them up to speed with codebase, environment & domain.
• Moderates & unifies differing technical opinions & designs into a cohesive solution representing best interests of customers.
• Collaborates with Project Manager & Scrum Master to ensure high team morale & productivity.
• Collaborates with Project Manager & Scrum Master to implement values of "Warrior spirit & Servant heart" by example.
• Collaborates with other leaders to organize & participate in Team Building activities.
• 6+ years’ prior experience in software development
• Knows the Agile / Scrum process
• If hired, you must be able to provide documentation that states you're legally authorized to work in the United States
Proficiency in the following:
• J2EE • STRUTS • HIBERNATE / IBATIS
• JMS / MQ Series
• SOAP and/or REST
• Websphere / JBoss • EJB
• Spring experience is a big plus
• Banking domain experience is a big plus