We are looking for a System Administrator for our location in Miami, Florida.
hear.com is looking for a System Administrator who wants to jump in head-first and help build a global market leader experiencing explosive growth. You will contribute directly to the massive development of our company by answering all questions regarding the IT hard- and software department and you play a key role in actively shaping our ambitious company.
hear.com, the leading modern hearing aid provider, is looking for driven individuals to join our Miami team. We provide unparalleled online marketing expertise, free phone consultations and a strong service-orientation. Our mission is to bring cutting edge medical technology to hearing impaired people all over the world.
During a typical day you will…
- supervise the helpdesk for the U.S. team
- contact person for the system administrative team in our Berlin headquarters
- install and configure hard- and software components
- maintain our telephone network (Talkdesk)
- conceptualize and develop of IT-safety standards
- evaluate and select suitable systems and technology
What do you bring to the table? You…
- have a degree and/or work experience in the field of computer science, systems integration, or related field as well as previous experience in the Helpdesk department
- ideally have previous knowledge of Talkdesk and/or Azure Cloud (advantageous but not required)
- have fundamental IT- Knowledge (windows and mac operating systems, network, and interfaces)
- have in-depth knowledge in the areas of routers, switches and firewalls (LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Security)
- are characterized by having a friendly demeanor, good communication, as well as conscientious and independent working style
- are fluent in English (German is always a plus but by no means required)
- Inspiration and support from an international team of experts
- Young-minded, fast-paced team environment based on flat hierarchies
- Invigorating team spirit: We enjoy being together both in & out of the office
- Play a key role in disrupting the hearing aid market
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including unlimited vacation days!), free drinks and regular team events