1. read the following books: Web Service Up and Running 2nd Ed; RESTful Java with JAX-RS 2.0 2nd Ed.
-> For a refresher on web services.
2. read OCP JavaEE 5 Web Services Developer Study Notes By Ivan A Krizsan (see ScdjwsLinks)
-> Although this is for JavaEE 5 you can still use it as a reviewer.
3. read the following specs: JAX-WS 2.2; JAX-RS 1.1
-> Thoroughly read the whole specs.
4. read OCE WSD 6 Study Guide By Mikalai Zaikin
-> I've used this to supplement what I've already got from the specs.
5. used Enthuware Mock Exam
-> Unlike the other Enthuware mock exams which really did wonders for me, this one was a little bit off in terms of resemblance with the actual exam. Nevertheless still helpful.
5. read Examclouds
-> I really enjoyed the questions here.
Thoughts about the exam:
- This exam is by far the hardest of all that I've taken so far.
- The sheer amount of topic that's needed to be covered is humongous, you have to familiarize yourself with so many specs.
- The thing that I had the most difficulty with were the questions related to best practices, vague requirements and almost all answers were correct.
- If there are multiple correct answers, you just have to pick the best answer. It's almost like I'm guessing here.
Good luck to those who are planning to take the exam.