Couple few remarks from me.
1. Why these are Double? Always prefer primitives unless you really need to otherwise.
2. "hieght" I think should be spelled "heigth".
3. You could avoid on demand import "import javax.swing.*;" and specify exact class you're going to use.
4. "main" method probably is slightly too long. Ideally could be 1 or 2 lines. Check here.
5. I think comment below or method name is misleading.
6. Comment below is inaccurate too.7. Place  next to the type, not to the variable. If you ever need to use variable arguments ... and you would write "String args..." you would get compile error.
8. What this number mean in computeSphere method 3.142 ? If it is a Pi maybe use it as a constant with a self explaining variable name.
9. Look at printf/format (<- link) method and maybe apply to line 54.
Eat that pie! EAT IT! Now read this tiny ad. READ IT!