Aspose Newsletter for December 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information about 25% off on Aspose.Total, new product release known as Aspose.Note for Java, optimized PDF conversion to other formats, Forwarding Emails and Retrieving Follow-Up Information from Messages, Convert 3D files, Place Geometric Shapes and Implement 3D Mesh Instancing Technique, generate and Recognize Barcode in iOS apps & much more.
25% off Aspose.Total
Get 25% off on Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Quote XHOL2015NL when placing your order. This offer is only available on new Aspose.Total purchases made directly from Aspose.com. Buy Now .
New Product Release: Introducing Aspose.Note for Java
We are pleased to announce the release of the newest member of the Aspose.Note product family: Aspose.Note for Java. Aspose.Note for Java is a native Java library, built on the proven foundation of our existing .NET product, which enables Java developers to read and manipulate Microsoft OneNote documents without the need to install Microsoft OneNote or interface with any form of Office automation. Read More .
PDF conversion to other formats optimized in Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.9.0
This month’s release of Aspose.Pdf for Java, 10.9.0, is focused on major improvements to the fidelity and reliability of conversion to other file formats. Conversion of PDF files to HTML, DOCX, TIFF, PNG, PDF/A and Excel have all been greatly improved and for HTML conversions more control is offered over which formatting is saved as CSS. Read more.
Aspose.Email for Java 5.9.0 Supports Forwarding Emails and Retrieving Follow-Up Information from Messages
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for Java 5.9.0. This month’s release includes a number of enhancements related to the API’s communication clients, improved support for email forwarding and extracting follow-up information from messages, as well as stability and performance improvements.
Convert 3D files, Place Geometric Shapes and Implement 3D Mesh Instancing Technique using Aspose.3D for .NET 1.0.0
At the end of October we released the first member of our new product family for handling 3D file formats: Aspose.3D for .NET. With this new Aspose API .NET developers can easily create, edit and manage file formats used in 3D modelling, Gameware, Computer-aided design and manufacturing starting with support for the popular FBX and STL formats. Since the product launch our team have been busy preparing more samples and documentation which makes it easier than ever to get started with this powerful new product.
Generate and Recognize Barcode in iOS apps using Aspose.BarCode Cloud SDK for Objective C
Aspose.Barcode for Cloud is a REST API for barcode generation and recognition. It helps you generate barcode images from scratch in linear (1D), two dimensional (2D), and postal formats. In this mini-tutorial find out how to leverage the power of Aspose.Barcode for Cloud from iOS using our easy to use SDK for Objective C. Read the article about Generate and Recognize Barcode in iOS apps .
Extended examples of Aspose.Cells for .NET features missing in Visual Studio Tools for Office
We’ve extended our collection of code samples highlighting Aspose.Cell for .NET features unavailable in Visual Studio Tools for Office. These examples are essential reading for developers looking to port existing Excel VSTO code over to Aspose.Cells for .NET, or considering which is the best platform for new projects. In addition to highlighting the many benefits of Aspose.Cells for .NET it also provides as a great guide for developers familiar with VSTO to get started quickly with Aspose.Cells for .NET. Read more .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.2 - Support for using a generic list with smart markers and dozens of other improvements to features and stability.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v15.10.0 - Over 85 changes including improvements to text wrapping, rendering of Arabic and Chinese documents, rendering of shapes and EMF images and specific support for Ruby in HTML exports.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v10.8.0 - Improves footnote and support of inline images.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v15.9.0 - Over 50 separate improvements to stability and performance.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 5.9.1 - Small improvements to features and stability.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.5.0 - Support for GS1 QR decoding and numerous improvements to stability and performance.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.8.0 - Support for Visio 2013 VSXD format and other enhancments and stability improvements.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.9.0 - Support for Primavera XML file format and many other improvements.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 3.1.0 - New features to work with data in CSV format and other enhancements.
- Aspose.Note for .NET 2.0.0 - Create page titles in MS One Note styles and other improvements.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java 15.10.0 - 99 Improvements including text and shape wrapping improvements, improvements to rendering of Arbaic and Chinese documents and support for Ruby in HTML exports.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.2 - Dozens of small enhancements and stability improvements.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.9.0 - Better support for specifying underline formatting in CSS format and many other improvements
- Aspose.Email for Java 5.79.0 - Enhancements to recurrance rules, improved asynchronous performance for both POP3 and IMAP in addition to many other smaller improvements and fixes.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 15.9.0 - Many minor improvements and changes to features and performance.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 8.9.0 - Support for the Primavera file format and many other improvements.
- Aspose.Imaging for Java 3.1 - Support for PSD Layers, basic 3D entities in DXF to PDF export as well as over 20 other improvements.
- Aspose.OCR for Java 3.0.0 - Minor fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Note for Java 1.9.0- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In February Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including
- 5 December: DDD Brisbane Brisbane, Australia
- 15 December: Brisbane .NET User Group Brisbane, Australia