I took the Java Foundations exam during the beta to see if Scott and my OCA book could be used to study for it. The answers was yes with the addition of a few blog posts. I thought I did well on it. Not 100% because I was focused on the scope of the test rather than the right answers.
My score report appeared earlier in the month for this beta and it said I got a 55%. I knew there was no way I got a 55% so figured they had a grading issue. Today, I got an email that the recent scores were posted. Now my score shows as 90% which is in line with what I was expected.
I don't know if other exams were affected by this issue, but the scores were in fact updated.