The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 2.5.0 has been released. This new release includes a number of fixes for issues reported by our customers and some improvements. This release adds configuring option to export multi column Jasper Report as two columns Word layout. By default Aspose.Words for JasperReports use 1 column in output report. But you can change the default value by specifying the required number of columns (between 1 and 4). It upgraded to fresh Aspose.Words library. This release also fixed important features, such as Contents of Docx move to next page after conversion from .jrprint file to Docx, Problem is in direct left indent of paragraphs in output document and some minor fixes are also part of this release. The list of new & improved features in this release are listed below
- Add configuring option to export multi column Jasper Report as two columns Word layout
- Upgraded to fresh Aspose.Words library
- Contents of Docx move to next page after conversion from .jrprint file to Docx
- Problem is in direct left indent of paragraphs in output document)
- WORDSJSP-170 was not fully resolved not in resolved)
- User documentation update.
- Some minor fixes
Starting from release 1.9.0 there are now several versions of the JAR library (this is necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports):
- For JasperReports 5.6.0 ... 6.1.1 (aspose.words.jasperreports-6.1.1.jar)
- For JasperReports 4.7.0 ... 5.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-5.5.0.jar)
- For JasperReports 3.7.2 ... 4.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar)
- For JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower (aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar)
Please copy only one jar library according to the version of installed JasperReports.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Words for JasperReports makes it possible exporting reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Microsoft Word document (DOC), Office Open XML (OOXML, DOCX), Web page (HTML) and plain text (TXT) formats. It is written purely in Java and is provided as a single JAR file that can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer. Aspose.Words for JasperReports exports flow layout documents that are easy to further edit in Microsoft Word, if necessary.