We are seeking 1st Line Support Analysts who are fluent (written and spoken) in both German and English to join Freshfields at our new Global Centre (Europe) in Manchester. This role will be responsible for providing first line support to customers across the firm and in some cases this may include supporting the firm’s clients, directly or indirectly. Their primary focus will be to ensure all calls and emails are answered promptly, requests and incidents are dealt with appropriately and all calls are adequately logged within the firm's service management system.
The role is expected to work as part of a team, flexibly, in a rotating shift pattern between 06:45 and 00:00, providing the same high level of support, and excellent customer experience.
· Act as a single point of contact for all incoming calls and emails from customers regarding IT issues and queries;
· 1st line support - troubleshooting IT relating problems for the firm’s core systems ensuring issue are logged with the required information;
· Ensure all calls and emails are logging and managing within the firm’s service management system in accordance to the agreed SLAs and OLAs;
· Keeping customers updated on outstanding tickets;
· Taking responsibility for calls and seeing them through to completion;
· Assigning incidents and requests to appropriate 2nd/ 3rd line teams after all troubleshooting steps have been exhausted;
· Proactively picking up on trends from calls logged (e.g. identifying customer training needs or logging problem records on the back of multiple similar calls).
· Fluent in both German and English (written and spoken);
· Previous customer services experience working in an IT Service Desk within a large corporate environment;
· Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator;
· Reliable, tolerant, and determined;
· Able to understand business needs and prioritise issues accordingly;
· Proficient English language skills;
· Ability to mitigate risks and manage issues to resolution;
· A broad knowledge and interest in IT.
· Ideally have worked at a large law firm, professional services firm, or investment bank. Please move to desirable;
· ITIL Certifications/foundation qualified or relevant experience;