* Develop User and Component Acceptance Testing in your team;
* Operate testing and defects in your team and assure the high-quality features;
* Coordinate Behavior Driven Development User Acceptance and Component Acceptance Tests with Product Owner and Scrum Team;
* Design and script Behavior Driven Development User Acceptance and Component Acceptance Tests though Cucumber;
* Create Component Integration Tests;
* Support cross Scrum team testing and harmonization;
* Use metrics and Key Performance Indicators on a sprint basis to support clarity of the quality status.
* More than 3 years of work experience in test automation in a Scrum team;
* Experience with minimum one scripting software language (Ruby or JS in preference) of more than 3 years;
* Ability to integrate your knowledge of test automation tools (Selenium, Appium etc.);
* Background with Behavior Driven Development through Cucumber or similar tool;
* Good skills in multi platform testing (Web, Android, iOS);
* Understanding of the operation process of continuous integration environments;
* Familiarity with software testing concepts & definitions;
* Good understanding of Agile test and development practices;
* Thoroughness and great attention for detail;
* Self-motivation and proactivity define your work style;
* Excellent English written and spoken skills.
You'll have an opportunity to contribute towards the development of product that makes a difference to millions of learners around the world. If you face our challenges with us, we guarantee you endless personal and professional growth, appreciation and development of your potential and long-term opportunities. We do our best to support the growth of our vibrant international team through friendly working hours system, great working conditions (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks, Hackathons) and opportunity to expand horizons through participation in hackdays, technology brown-bags, peer-learning sessions and onsite language courses and all of that in the heart of fascinating Berlin.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Zrazhevska